Turning and milling composite machining parts
Product advantages: no burr, batch front, surface roughness far exceeding ISO, high precision
Product name: Turning and milling composite machining parts
Product process: turning and milling compound
Product material: 304 and 316 stainless steel, copper, iron, aluminum, etc.
Material characteristics: good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties
Product use: used in medical equipment, aerospace equipment, communication equipment, automotive industry, optical industry, precision shaft parts, food production equipment, drones, etc.
Proofing cycle: 3-5 days
Daily production capacity: 10000
Process accuracy: processing according to customer drawings, incoming materials, etc.
Brand Name: Lingjun
Advantages of turning and milling compound processing:
Advantage 1, Intermittent cutting:
The dual-spindle turning-milling combined machining method is an intermittent cutting method. This type of intermittent cutting allows the tool to have more cooling time, because no matter what material is processed, the temperature reached by the tool during cutting is lower .
Advantage 2, easy high-speed cutting:
Compared with the traditional turning-milling technology, this dual-spindle turning-milling combined processing technology is easier to perform high-speed cutting, so all the benefits of high-speed cutting can be reflected in the dual-spindle turning-milling combined processing, such as It is said that the combined cutting force of dual-spindle turning and milling is 30% lower than that of traditional high cutting, and the reduced cutting force can reduce the radial force of workpiece deformation, which can be beneficial to the processing of slender precision parts. And to increase the processing speed of thin-walled parts, and if the cutting force is relatively small, the burden on the tool and the machine tool is also relatively small, so that the accuracy of the dual-spindle turning-milling compound machine tool can be better protected.
Advantage 3, the workpiece speed is low:
If the rotation speed of the workpiece is relatively low, the object will not be deformed due to centrifugal force when processing thin-walled parts.
Advantage 4, small thermal deformation:
When using the dual-spindle turning-milling compound, the entire cutting process is already insulated, so the tool and chips take away a lot of heat, and the temperature of the tool will be relatively low, and thermal deformation will not occur easily.
Advantage 5, one-time completion:
The dual-spindle turning-milling composite mechanic machine tool allows all the tools to be processed to complete all the boring, turning, drilling, and milling processes in one clamping process, so that the trouble of replacing the machine tool can be greatly avoided. Shorten the cycle of workpiece production and processing, and avoid problems caused by repeated clamping.
Advantage 6, reduce bending deformation:
Using the dual-spindle turning-milling composite machining method can greatly reduce the bending deformation of the parts, especially when processing some thin and long parts that cannot be supported in the middle.
3.2. Dimensional accuracy requirements
This paper analyzes the requirements of the dimensional accuracy of the drawing, so as to judge whether it can be achieved by turning process, and determine the process method to control the dimensional accuracy.
In the process of this analysis, some dimension conversion can be carried out at the same time, such as the calculation of incremental dimension, absolute dimension and dimension chain. In the use of CNC lathe turning, the required size is often taken as the average of the maximum and minimum limit size as the size basis of programming.
4.3. Requirements for shape and position accuracy
The shape and position tolerance given on the drawing is an important basis to ensure the accuracy. During machining, the positioning datum and measurement datum should be determined according to the requirements, and some technical processing can be carried out according to the special needs of the CNC lathe, so as to effectively control the shape and position accuracy of the lathe.
five point five
Surface roughness requirements
The surface roughness is an important requirement to ensure the surface micro precision, and it is also the basis for reasonable selection of CNC lathe, cutting tool and determination of cutting parameters.
six point six
Material and heat treatment requirements
The material and heat treatment requirements given in the drawing are the basis for selecting cutting tools, CNC lathe models and determining cutting parameters.
Five axis vertical machining center
The five axis five axis vertical machining center is an instrument used in the field of mechanical engineering. After the workpiece is clamped on the machining center once, the digital control system can control the machine tool to automatically select and change the tool according to different processes, and automatically change the spindle speed, feed rate, the movement path of the tool relative to the workpiece and other auxiliary functions, In order to complete the processing of multiple processes on several surfaces of the workpiece. And there are a variety of tool change or tool selection functions, so that the production efficiency is greatly improved.
Five axis vertical machining center refers to the machining center whose spindle axis is set vertically with the worktable. It is mainly suitable for processing plate, plate, mold and small shell complex parts. Five axis vertical machining center can complete milling, boring, drilling, tapping and thread cutting. Five axis vertical machining center is three axis two linkage, which can realize three axis three linkage. Some can be controlled by five or six axes. The column height of five axis vertical machining center is limited, and the machining range of box type workpiece should be reduced, which is the disadvantage of five axis vertical machining center. However, the five axis vertical machining center is convenient for workpiece clamping and positioning; The movement track of the cutting tool is easy to observe, the debugging program is convenient to check and measure, and the problems can be found in time for shutdown or modification; The cooling condition is easy to establish, and the cutting fluid can reach the tool and machining surface directly; The three coordinate axes are consistent with the Cartesian coordinate system, so the feeling is intuitive and consistent with the view angle of the drawing. Chips are easy to remove and fall, so as to avoid scratching the processed surface. Compared with the corresponding horizontal machining center, it has the advantages of simple structure, small floor area and low price
Large CNC machine tools
The CNC device is the core of the CNC machine tool. Modern CNC devices are all in the form of CNC (computer numerical control). This CNC device generally uses multiple microprocessors to realize the numerical control function in the form of programmed software, so it is also called software NC. CNC system is a position control system, which interpolates ideal motion trajectory according to input data, and then outputs it to the parts needed for machining. Therefore, the NC device is mainly composed of three basic parts: input, processing and output. All these work are organized reasonably by the computer system program, so that the whole system can work in coordination.
1) Input device: input the NC instruction to the NC device. According to the different program carrier, there are different input devices. There are keyboard input, disk input, direct communication mode input of cad/cam system and DNC (direct numerical control) input connected to superior computer. At present, many systems still have the input form of paper tape of photoelectric reading machine.
(2) Paper belt input mode. The paper tape photoelectric reading machine can read the part program, directly control the movement of the machine tool, or read the contents of the paper tape into the memory, and control the movement of the machine tool by the part program stored in the memory.
(3) MDI manual data input mode. The operator can input the instructions of the machining program by using the keyboard on the operation panel, which is suitable for shorter programs.
In edit state of control device, the software is used to input the processing program and stored in the memory of the control device. This input method can be reused. This method is generally used in manual programming.
On the NC device with session programming function, according to the problems prompted on the display, different menus can be selected, and the processing program can be generated automatically by inputting the relevant dimension numbers by the method of human-computer dialogue.
(1) DNC direct numerical control input mode is adopted. The CNC system receives the following program segments from the computer while processing the parts program in the superior computer. DNC is mostly used in the case of complex workpiece designed by cad/cam software and directly generating part program.
2) Information processing: the input device transmits the processing information to CNC unit and compiles it into information recognized by the computer. After the information processing part stores and processes it step by step according to the control program, it sends out position and speed commands to servo system and main motion control part through output unit. Input data of CNC system include: outline information of parts (starting point, end point, straight line, arc, etc.), processing speed and other auxiliary machining information (such as tool change, speed change, coolant switch, etc.), and the purpose of data processing is to complete the preparation before interpolation operation. The data processing program also includes tool radius compensation, speed calculation and auxiliary function processing.
3) Output device: the output device is connected with the servo mechanism. The output device receives the output pulse of the arithmetic unit according to the command of the controller, and sends it to the servo control system of each coordinate. After power amplification, the servo system is driven, so as to control the movement of the machine tool according to the requirements.
Introduction of large CNC machine tool 3
The machine host is the main body of CNC machine. It includes bed, base, column, beam, sliding seat, worktable, headstock, feed mechanism, tool holder, automatic tool changing device and other mechanical parts. It is a mechanical part that automatically completes all kinds of cutting on the CNC machine tool. Compared with the traditional machine tool, the main body of CNC machine tool has the following structural characteristics
1) The new machine tool structure with high rigidity, high seismic resistance and small thermal deformation is adopted. In order to improve the stiffness and anti-seismic performance of the machine tool, the static stiffness of the structure system, the damping, the quality of the structural parts and the natural frequency are usually improved, so that the main body of the machine tool can adapt to the continuous and automatic cutting needs of the CNC machine tool. The influence of thermal deformation on the main machine can be reduced by improving the structural layout of the machine tool, reducing heating, controlling temperature rise and adopting thermal displacement compensation.
2) High performance spindle servo drive and feed servo drive devices are widely used to shorten the transmission chain of CNC machine tools and simplify the structure of mechanical transmission system of machine tools.
3) Adopt high transmission efficiency, high precision, no gap transmission device and moving parts, such as ball screw nut pair, plastic sliding guide, linear rolling guide, hydrostatic guide, etc.
Auxiliary device of CNC machine tool
Auxiliary device is necessary to ensure the full play of the function of CNC machine tools. Common auxiliary devices include: pneumatic, hydraulic device, chip removal device, cooling and lubrication device, rotary table and CNC dividing head, protection, lighting and other auxiliary devices