For high-precision parts and components, dimensional measurement is an important part of improving product quality whether in the production process or in the quality inspection after production. Compared with other inspection methods in dimension measurement, machine vision has unique technical advantages:
1. The machine vision system can measure multiple sizes at the same time, which improves the efficiency of measurement work;
2. The machine vision system can measure tiny dimensions, using high magnification lenses to magnify the measured object, and the measurement accuracy can reach micron level or more;
3. Compared with other measurement solutions, machine vision system measurement has high continuity and accuracy, which can improve the real-time and accuracy of industrial online measurement, improve production efficiency, and control product quality;
4. The machine vision system can automatically measure the appearance dimensions of the product, such as contour, aperture, height, area, etc;
5. Machine vision measurement is a non-contact measurement, which can not only avoid damage to the measured object, but also suitable for situations where the measured object cannot be touched, such as high temperature, high pressure, fluid, hazardous environment, etc;
Principle of Vision Measuring System
Measurement applications require sharp contoured images. For a camera, it needs to be able to provide better imaging quality, it needs to have enough pixels to ensure shooting accuracy, and it also needs to have a low level of image noise to ensure that the gray value of the contour edge is stable and reliable.
Due to different workpiece sizes and measurement accuracy requirements, the requirements for camera resolution are more extensive. For small and medium-sized workpieces with low accuracy requirements and measuring dimensions on the same plane, one camera can usually meet the requirements; for large-sized, high-precision workpieces, and measuring dimensions that are not on the same plane, multiple cameras are usually used to shoot.
The light source selection of the vision measurement system is mainly based on highlighting the contour of the object to be measured. The light sources commonly used in size measurement are backlight, coaxial light and low-angle light sources, and parallel light sources are also required in applications with particularly high accuracy requirements.
Vision measurement system lenses usually use telecentric lenses. The telecentric lens is designed to correct the parallax of the traditional industrial lens, that is, within a certain object distance range, the obtained image magnification will not change. This is a very important design when the measured object is not on the same surface. Based on its unique optical characteristics: high resolution, ultra-wide depth of field, ultra-low distortion and parallel light design, the telecentric lens has become an indispensable part of machine vision precision measurement.
1. The concept, significance and characteristics of high-precision parts manufacturing. High-precision parts manufacturing is based on high-precision mechanical parts. The integrated theory and technology of computer gong processing can realize the organic combination and optimization of feeding, processing, testing, and handling according to the structure and requirements of the processed workpiece, and complete the production of parts under the processing conditions.
2. Analysis of foreign development status. High-precision machinery manufacturing technology is hailed as one of the key technologies in the 20th century, and is highly valued by countries all over the world.
3. my country's high-precision machinery manufacturing technology was gradually developed in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and it is a rapidly developing industry in China today. High-precision machinery manufacturing products are widely used in military and civilian fields such as national defense, medical treatment, aerospace, and electronics.
4. The processing of high-precision mechanical parts has the advantages of high precision, low energy consumption, flexible production and high efficiency. Reducing the size of the entire manufacturing system and precision parts can not only save energy but also save manufacturing space and resources, which is in line with the energy-saving and environmentally-friendly production mode. It is one of the development directions of green manufacturing.
5. Application fields of high-precision parts and components High-precision parts and components are used in the detection equipment of various industries-scientific instruments. In China, they are mainly used in the instrument and instrument industry in scientific instruments.
6. Compared with ordinary machinery manufacturing, precision machinery manufacturing has high technical content (design and production), sophisticated processing equipment, high added value, and sales of small batches.
The purpose of high-precision mechanical parts processing is to realize the concept of "small machine tools processing small parts", which is different from the manufacturing methods and technologies of ordinary mechanical parts. It will become an effective processing method for high-precision parts of non-silicon materials (such as metals, ceramics, etc.). It can fundamentally solve the problems in the processing methods of precision instrument parts.
A lathe is a machine tool that mainly uses a turning tool to turn a rotating workpiece. Drills, reamers, reamers, taps, dies and knurling tools can also be used on the lathe for corresponding processing.
Features of lathe
1. Large low-frequency torque and stable output.
2. High-performance vector control.
3. The torque dynamic response is fast, and the speed stabilization accuracy is high.
4. Decelerate and stop quickly.
5. Strong anti-interference ability.