● host, which is the main body of CNC machine tool, including machine body, column, spindle, feed mechanism and other mechanical parts. He is a mechanical part used to complete various cutting processes.
● CNC device is the core of CNC machine tool, including hardware (printed circuit board, CRT display, key box, paper tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software, which is used to input digital part program, and complete the storage of input information, data transformation, interpolation operation and various control functions.
● driving device, which is the driving part of the actuator of CNC machine tool, including spindle drive unit, feed unit, spindle motor and feed motor, etc. He realizes spindle and feed drive by electric or electro-hydraulic servo system under the control of numerical control device. When several feed linkage, positioning, straight line, plane curve and space curve can be processed.
● auxiliary devices, some necessary supporting parts of index control machine tools, to ensure the operation of CNC machine tools, such as cooling, chip removal, lubrication, lighting, monitoring, etc. It includes hydraulic and pneumatic devices, chip removal devices, exchange table, CNC turntable and CNC indexing head, and also includes tools and monitoring and detection devices.
● programming and other auxiliary equipment can be used for programming and storing parts outside the machine.
Post time: May-24-2021