The process of stainless steel shaft processing is generally carried out by automatic lathe (accuracy ± 0.02) / CNC lathe (± 0.005). Many products will require milling and drilling later
Hole, tapping, rolling, quenching, centerless grinding, etc.
Product use: all kinds of mechanical transmission systems
Product advantages: high processing accuracy, roundness, cylindricity, and coaxiality can meet the requirements of various mechanical transmissions.
Milling machine refers to the machine tool that mainly uses milling cutter to process various surfaces on the workpiece. Generally, the rotary motion of milling cutter is the main motion, and the movement of workpiece (and) milling cutter is feed motion. It can process planes and grooves, as well as various curved surfaces and gears.
Milling machine is a machine tool for milling workpiece with milling cutter. In addition to milling plane, groove, gear tooth, thread and spline shaft, milling machine can also process more complex profile, with higher efficiency than planer, which is widely used in machinery manufacturing and repair departments.
Types of milling machines
1. According to its structure:
(1) Bench milling machine: small milling machine used for milling small parts such as instruments and meters.
(2) Cantilever milling machine: the milling machine with the milling head mounted on the cantilever. The bed is arranged horizontally. The cantilever can usually move vertically along the column guide rail on one side of the bed, and the milling head moves along the cantilever guide rail.
(3) Ram type milling machine: a milling machine whose main shaft is installed on the ram. The bed is arranged horizontally. The ram can move laterally along the saddle guide rail, and the saddle can move vertically along the column guide rail.
(4) Gantry milling machine: the machine body is horizontally arranged, and the columns and connecting beams on both sides form the gantry milling machine. The milling head is installed on the beam and column and can move along its guide rail. Generally, the beam can move vertically along the column guide rail, and the workbench can move longitudinally along the bed guide rail. Used for large parts processing.
(5) Plane milling machine: it is used for milling plane and forming surface. The bed is arranged horizontally. Usually, the workbench moves longitudinally along the guide rail of the bed, and the spindle can move axially. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure and high production efficiency.
(6) Profiling milling machine: a milling machine for profiling the workpiece. It is generally used to process workpieces with complex shapes.
(7) Lifting table milling machine: a milling machine with a lifting table that can move vertically along the guide rail of the bed. Usually, the worktable and sliding saddle installed on the lifting table can move longitudinally and horizontally respectively.
(8) Rocker arm milling machine: the rocker arm is installed on the top of the bed, the milling head is installed on one end of the rocker arm, the rocker arm can rotate and move in the horizontal plane, and the milling head can rotate at a certain angle on the end face of the rocker arm.
(9) Bed type milling machine: a milling machine whose worktable can not be raised or lowered, can move longitudinally along the guide rail of the bed, and the milling head or column can move vertically.